2021 Outstanding Woman in Manufacturing Award
Each year SVAM accepts nominations for its Outstanding Woman in Manufacturing Award. The nominees are scored by a panel of judges based on company impact, community impact, personal drive, and leadership.
Through the Outstanding Women in Manufacturing program, many amazing women have been recognized for their contributions to the world of manufacturing in Southwest Virginia. The purpose of this program is to change the image of manufacturing and highlight the significant role that women play at all levels in manufacturing. It is SVAM’s hope that through the positive example that the winner and honorees of this award display, other women will be encouraged and see the opportunities they have to succeed in a career in manufacturing.
We would also like to congratulate the honorees for this year’s award. Each of these women have made very notable contributions to their company and the community, setting the example of what it means to be an outstanding woman in manufacturing. We applaud them all!
- Lelia Fugate, Shipping Clerk/Production Control Clerk, Samuel Pressure Vessel Group
- Judy Cox, Finance Manager, Schaffner MTC LLC
- Mandi Koziol, Manager, Oak Hall Cap & Gown
- Carol Blankenship, Shipping & Receiving Clerk, Tadano Mantis Corporation
- Ruthie Selfe, Manufacturing Operations Supervisor 1, General Dynamics Mission Systems