2022 Outstanding Woman in Manufacturing Award
It is with great pleasure we announce that the winner of SVAM’s 2022 Outstanding Woman in Manufacturing Award is Brenda Justus, President/CEO of Consolidated Steel, Inc.
We would also like to congratulate the honorees for this year’s award. Each of these women have made very notable contributions to their company and the community, setting the example of what it means to be an outstanding woman in manufacturing. We applaud them all!
- Becky Crouse, Administrative Director, Smyth County Machine and Fabrication
- Bridget Ball, Director of Operations, Reline America LLC
- Carla Pauley, Customer Support Manager, Hitachi Energy
- Cathy Humphrey, Production Control Coordinator, Tadano Mantis Corp
- Chastity Hearn, Production Lead, Speyside Bourbon Stave Mill
- Dana Cupp, Fabrication Supervisor, Tempur Production
- Melinda Roberts, HR Manager, Scholle IPN
- Michele Campbell, Human Resource Manager, Somic America
- Patti Needham, Staff Accountant, Komatsu
- Paula Davis, Inspector, Sr Lead, General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Rebekah Casey, Mfg. Engr. Admin. Assistant, Hapco Pole Products, Inc.
- Sandy Walls, Internal Leadership Training Supervisor, Utility Trailer Manufacturing
- Sharlot Taylor, Heading Operator and Barrel Raiser, Speyside Bourbon Cooperage
- Shelly West, Sample Customer Support Administrator, Universal Fibers®
Congratulations to our winner and honorees!